WoodMan Is Incredible WoodMan Is Incredible

Pretty good

The animation was nice even for a sprite flash but it really came through beyond the others with it's superior voice acting. Good job!

Legend of Luik Legend of Luik

Good stuff

I enjoyed it, nice story progress and graphics. The song chosen for the flash went well with your animation. My complaint would have to be the excessive use of the "radial" effect. It's good for some things, but you'll begin to notice things look alot better if you just manually shade them instead. Otherwise, it's pretty good. Hopefully we'll be able to meet these characters more than we did here. Possible series maybe?

TX2 responds:

This cartoon was for the most part a learning process for me, and one thing I definitely learned to master was the radial tool.
I like the characters in this too, but I don't think I'll milk this any further though. It's best to leave some parts to the imagination.

FANTASY ME FANTASY ME

"Now paint my fence"

Greatest line in animation history. Good job.

Queers of War Queers of War

Pretty goofy and disturbing at the same time.

I enjoyed all of the entries in this collab. The graphics most of the time were very well done, the comedy was funny and dirty, and just about every entry either made me wince in agony or laugh in joyous harmony. This is definitely a flash that needs to be seen by everyone that's a fan of newgrounds. The only complaint I have of this flash is about the follow up of this, I thought it was fantastic and should be back on newgrounds. I don't understand HOW it was blammed, it was clearly very highly rated. Both flashes were great and I wish they could both be seen.

Kingdom Hearts Universe Kingdom Hearts Universe

Not bad.

Although the character graphics were nice, the animation was very choppy. It takes more than just being able to draw well, it requires fluid animation. Plus, I was kinda confused throughout the entire flash of what was happening and who the characters were. Keep it up, develop some sounds, voice acting, and a higher frame rate and I bet your next animations will be great.

Sonic Shorts Collection Sonic Shorts Collection

Nice graphics.

The graphics were very well done. And plus I found and easter egg.

Sprite Survivor - 7 Sprite Survivor - 7

Wow.

This was very good. I was hoping Bahamut would win but, ya know. But my vote definitely goes to Mario. Can't really do much now.

Hell-Fire responds:

Mario

Heh, he can use his frog powers. Frog from Chrono Trigger manages. Thanks

Sunny Delight Preview Sunny Delight Preview

Hah. wow

I wouldn't think you would send this in. If it got a 2.32 and it's just the beginning... imagine when we finish it!

This Side Up: Ep.1 This Side Up: Ep.1

Voices....

I would say it's an overall good movie. Weird plot but funny. A big flaw was, the voices were tremendously quiet. I had to put my speakers to full blast just to hear the voices. When you record voices you can edit the volume by selecting "Effects" then select "Increase Volume" fiddle with it until it's not... whisper quiet. Besides the sound anyway it's good.

(old vers)Dead Rain 5 (old vers)Dead Rain 5

Simply amazing

From the beginning this series blew me away with the stunning graphics and the very gruesome scenes. And this is no different. Every scene is packed full of action and zombie madness. Very detailed beasts and well made characters. Every zombies looked as you tried to make sure every single organ and vein was in place. Very detailed, very well executed, very awesome series.
(By the way, those people who are questioning who the talking zombie is, watch freakin' episode one)

SickDeathFiend responds:

thank you, glad you enjoyed it, I hope you like the new episodes coming out to.